Friday, July 30, 2010

My First Post

Today is July 30th, 2010. I've decided to make a blog of my amazing little family.
I met my fiancé a little over a year ago at the local Chevron station. I was working there and my  boss introduced us.  It took Jesse 2 1/2 months to finally ask me out. When he did, I knew something good was going to come out of that. Four dates and a couple drinks later, I was pregnant. We both thought that adoption would be the best option for the time being. All of a sudden, the prospective parents discovered they were pregnant and thought it best to back out. Now we have this beautiful baby boy and are engaged to be married August 23rd 2011.
This blog is just to give my family and friends updates on our family and the itty bitty town with the longest main street in America which we call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment