Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Latest...

Life is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. With little bud growing more and more each day, we have a hard time taking time to slow down and enjoy it. 
Weston is busy making messes, saying all sorts of words, and getting into things he knows he shouldn't. He's been going to daycare about 5 minutes from school and it's helped him out a lot. The lady is super nice and has helped him become more mobile and teaching him more words. He is, of course, still scooting on his tushie, but is slowing trying to crawl. He loves trying new foods; if he doesn't like something, he'll throw it on the floor. 
School is hectic. Still nine months to go, and I wish I was finished. I love the stuff I'm learning and enjoy doing it, but I hate the arrogance, and disrespect everyone has. There are a couple of amazing girls in the June class that I'm so grateful for. They've let me vent and just been a friend when no one else would be.
I officially can do it all - - nail sets, colors, pedicures, manicures, facials, scalp treatments, and haircuts (of course). I love having one-on-one time with a total stranger, and helping them to improve their self-esteem. 
Jesse.. well, Jesse's doing amazing. He's been helping Matt & Willey re-do their roof. He's such a good sport and glad he is understanding with me going to school. He's been working so hard to provide for the family and is doing amazing at being a daddy. 
As far as wedding plans... We have no idea what we are going to do. Knowing how things pan out with us, it'll be another 2 years before something happens :) We've thought about places... We've thought about budgets... and we've even thought about going to the court house... All I know is it'll be a surprise for even me.

No comments:

Post a Comment